If a major appliance in your home stops working properly, don’t fret – A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts is here to help. Backed by nearly 25 years of service excellence, our factory-trained technicians have earned a reputation for always getting the job done right. We are familiar with most major brands and appliances and have the skills and expertise to take on any repair that comes our way.
When you choose A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts, you can expect:
- Same-day service
- Factory-trained technicians
- Affordable repairs
- High-quality parts
Put your trust in our team and rest assured your appliances are in good hands. We adhere to the highest standards of workmanship to get your system back up and running as quickly as possible.
Schedule an appliance repair in Eads by calling (901) 657-4470 today. We can also be reached through our online contact form.
Our Appliance Repair Services
Equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, our technicians provide top-notch appliance repairs to keep your home running smoothly. We understand that a malfunctioning appliance can throw a wrench into your day, which is why we strive to provide same-day service whenever possible.
Our team can repair any major home appliance, including:
- Sub-Zero refrigerators: Inconsistent temperature, unusual noises, and ice buildup are all signs that your Sub-Zero refrigerator needs to be repaired.
- Refrigerators: Your refrigerator may need to be repaired if you notice warm temperatures, excess frost or ice buildup, or leaking water.
- Ice machines and ice makers: Slow or no ice production, poor ice quality, and unusual noises coming from your ice machine should be investigated.
- Ovens, stove tops, and ranges: Temperature inconsistencies, malfunctioning burners, or faulty controls may warrant repairs.
- Washers and dryers: Schedule a washer or dryer repair if your appliance is vibrating excessively, not spinning or drying properly, or displaying error codes.
- Dishwashers: Poor cleaning performance, leaking water, or error codes all are clear indications that your dishwasher needs to be repaired.
- Trash compactors and garbage disposals: Schedule an appliance repair for unusual noises, failure to start, or persistent odors.
- Freezers: Freezers may need repair if they are producing excessive frost, making strange noises, or not maintaining consistent temperatures.
Don’t settle for subpar service when you can have the very best. Our highly trained technicians adhere to the highest standards of workmanship to ensure excellent results.
How We Can Serve You
Backed by nearly 25 years of service excellence, there is truly no job too big or too small for our highly trained technicians to take on. We take great pride in our work and strive to meet all of your appliance repair needs quickly, giving you one less thing to worry about. With our commitment to customer satisfaction, you can count on a job done right every time.
Our technicians provide a range of services to keep your appliances in good working order. These include:
- Appliance diagnostics: We can identify and diagnose any problem with your appliances.
- In-home appliance repair: We provide efficient, dependable repairs in the comfort of your home.
- Appliance replacement recommendations: Our team doesn’t want to waste your time and money by repairing systems that need to be replaced. We let you know when replacement is the more cost-effective solution.
- Preventative maintenance: We provide comprehensive maintenance to keep your appliances running smoothly.
How Often Do My Appliances Need to Be Serviced?
Much like your car, your major home appliances need to be serviced regularly in order to continue running properly. Your appliances are an investment, so it’s a good idea to ensure they are properly maintained. Experts recommend scheduling routine inspection and tune-up services (every 1 – 2 years) for your major home appliances.
Routine maintenance for your appliances offers several benefits, including improved performance, extended lifespan, increased energy efficiency, and reduced risk of breakdowns and costly repairs. Additionally, regular servicing can help identify and address small issues before they escalate into major problems.
Dealing with malfunctioning appliances? Call (901) 657-4470 for same-day appliance repairs in Eads.