Proudly Serving Homeowners in Shelby County
When searching for a reliable and affordable appliance repair service, look no further than A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts. Our team of factory-trained technicians has the expertise and experience needed to repair most makes and models of refrigerators. We are familiar with all types of problems that can arise with refrigerators, from simple repairs to more complex ones. With nearly 25 years in business, our customers know they can trust us to get their refrigerators running like new again. From diagnostics to part replacement, we offer comprehensive solutions for your fridge repair needs.
Our refrigerator repair services in Bartlett include:
- Replacing doors seals and gaskets
- Cleaning and replacing filters
- Clearing clogged drain lines
- Replacing evaporator fans
- Diagnosing electrical problems
- Replacing ice makers
If your refrigerator is not functioning as it should, it may be time to get it repaired.
Look out for the following signs that indicate you need refrigerator repair in Bartlett:
- Unusual noises
- Uneven temperature inside of the fridge
- Leaking water near the base of the unit
- A buildup of frost or ice in the freezer
- Debris or mold visible inside the door seals
- Strange odors inside the fridge
- Lights not turning on when the door is opened
- Condensation on the walls or shelves of the fridge
- Warped doors or drawers
If you notice any of these issues, it’s best to call A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts right away. A qualified technician from our team can help diagnose and repair any problems before they get a chance to become more serious.
Taking a few simple steps can go a long way in preventing the need for refrigerator repairs.
Here are some tips to help keep your fridge running smoothly:
- Clean the coils regularly
- Check the temperature inside of your refrigerator regularly*
- Make sure that all food stored in your fridge is properly sealed
- Keep doors closed as much as possible when not in use
Following these tips can significantly reduce the possibility of breakdowns, saving you time and money in repair costs.
*Note: According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the temperature of your refrigerator should be 40 °F or below; your freezer should be at 0 °F.
Keep Your Family Comfortable
Experiencing problems with your refrigerator? A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts offers same-day service to ensure you get the repair you need when you need it. Additionally, we have a large inventory of parts on hand to ensure you don’t have to wait a long time for an order to come in.
When you want the job done right the first time around, turn to A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts. We adhere to the highest standards of workmanship with every repair.
Call (901) 657-4470 or contact us online to make an appointment!