Bartlett Freezer Repair
Serving Homeowners in Shelby County Since 1999
A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts is the premier provider of freezer repair and maintenance services. From fixing broken parts to preventing future malfunctions, our experienced technicians have the expertise to handle any of your freezer issues. We utilize only top-quality parts and products for long-lasting results. And, with our same-day service availability, you know that you’ll get the service you need when you need it most. Let A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts take care of all your freezer needs today.
Our Bartlett freezer repair technicians service most models, including:
- Built-in refrigerators and freezers
- Refrigerators with ice makers
- Under-the-counter ice machines
- Deep freezers
- Chest freezers
- Upright freezers
For quality service from friendly, factory-trained technicians, call (901) 657-4470 or send us a message online.
We Sell Appliance Parts Learn More
Our Technicians Are Factory-Trained About Us
Appliance Repair Services
Sub Zero Refrigerators
Ice Machines & Ice Makers
Ovens, Stove Tops & Ranges
Washers & Dryers
Trash Compactors & Garbage Disposals
Signs You Need a Freezer Repair
We recommend becoming familiar with the signs that something is wrong with your freezer so one of our technicians can take care of the problem before it worsens.
If you start to notice any of the following signs, schedule a freezer repair in Bartlett:
- Unexpectedly high utility bills
- Unusually loud or strange noises coming from the freezer
- Poor cooling performance
- Increased temperature inside of the freezer*
- Ice buildup on the walls, floor, and shelves inside the freezer
- The freezer keeps shutting off
- There is water or condensation forming underneath the appliance
*Note: The temperature inside your freezer should be 0° F. Higher temperatures can put any stored food at risk.
The Importance of Freezer Maintenance
Because it is essential for the proper operation and longevity of your freezer, we recommend scheduling annual freezer maintenance and tune-up services. Regular checkups performed by a qualified professional can prevent damage before it starts and save you money on costly repairs down the line.
Key benefits of freezer maintenance include:
- Preventing repairs and premature breakdowns
- Ensuring proper temperature control
- Minimizing energy usage
- Extending the life expectancy of the appliance
During a maintenance appointment, one of our skilled technicians checks all aspects of the appliance, including seals, wiring, condensers, evaporators, and more. If any issues are found during the inspection, we explain our findings to you as well as your options for repair. This ensures any problems are fixed quickly before larger problems develop.
Keep Your Family Comfortable
Handling All Common Freezer Repairs!
At A Plus Appliance Repair Service & Parts, our technicians service most makes and models of freezer equipment from a range of leading brands such as Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Sub-Zero, Northland, Viking, Maytag, GE, Hotpoint, and Kitchenaid.
We can handle any freezer repair you may need, including:
- Replacing faulty thermostats and switches
- Replacing door gaskets or seals
- Cleaning debris from the condenser coils
- Repairing or replacing broken fans and evaporators
- Addressing water leakage issues
- Installing new cooling units or compressors
Schedule a freezer repair in Bartlett by calling (901) 657-4470.